Tuesday, November 29, 2011

GAME ON

I feel like my competition is just around the corner (in April) and everything is becoming more and more real.

I've been doing a lot of online research for my competition suit. It was actually my dad who suggested I look into a local designer for the sake of convenience. I'm glad I took his advice because I had the advantage of trying on colors and styles for my frame and skin tone. I've already put a deposit on it and I will try my custom made suit February... for further alterations since my body will change.

It was nice trying on suits to see how my body is right now and also to get feedback (from the designer). Apparently I'm fat and need to stop eating and gaining weight. Ok KIDDING lol... but she did suggest I need to cut my carbs and focus on cutting and toning up. All of my life I've always thought that I was too skinny and I thought I needed to gain weight before I seriously start cutting my calories for this competition. I guess I am at a good and healthy weight and I can "afford" to starting eating less so I can focus on cutting down my body fat.

The suit I am wearing is just the sample design. My suit will be very similar but with a little more beading. The camera doesn't do the suit justice... in person its a brilliant royal blue. I can't to see it on stage under all the lights. Figure is all about illusion... tanning, lights, and posing makes such a difference in how the body is presented. I think I look kind of thick and fluffy in the picture but now I at least have a visual starting point to work from. GAME ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment