Monday, November 21, 2011

In Stone

One habit that I am actively working to replace is the use of the weak words "try" or "we'll see." I have always believed in the power of confession and I have found that saying the words "I will" makes a world of difference. So instead of being wishy-washy about "if" I will train to compete in a figure competition "one day" I will say here and now that I WILL compete in April of 2012... I'll even go as far as saying I WILL place in the top 5 for my first competition experience. I've spent the majority of this day looking into the specifics of competition events and even ordered a posing video. I looked into my 2 piece suit for presentation and gosh, the prices for a good quality show suit already made my wallet ache (lol). April is about 5 months away and I've already come up with a game plan. From now until the end of December I will focus on gaining more lean weight. And from January until showtime, I will work towards major definition, cutting my body fat, and just appearing more solid. I am pretty excited to train specifically for a show and having an actual target date only further motivates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment