Sunday, November 27, 2011

Presentation suit; Thanksgiving; ACSM CPT

So lately I've been doing some research on my competition suit. Goodness... nice suits are a tad bit pricey (to say the least!). On average, a good custom suit is about $400 and UP. I'm narrowing down my search for a designer and when I've finally decided on one and have received my suit, I will post pics. Note: I'm glad I can network and get tips from friendly peeps/fellow 1st-time-figure gals/figure pros on Twitter ^_^. Follow ME @maey825.
I also ordered my shoes today (5" heels) and am excited to receive them in a few days so I can practice with them on.

Training has been going well. Eating has been going "ok"... news flash: I'm human and I wasn't as strict with my diet on Thanksgiving :x *gasp* I know that isn't a good enough excuse, but hey, it's the truth, it's what happened. I won't lie and say I turned down the stuffing, mashed potatoes, and candied yams. In fact, I ate all those things and then some! But bottom line, I'm grateful that it's still early enough that I can enjoy the holidays and time with my fam-- n o t indulge or be a glutton. Besides one day of slipping, I've stayed on track with my period of gain and strategic eating. In fact, I've gained about 4 solid lbs, and I'm already looking forward to January when I'll be switching gears to leaning out and getting more cut and defined.

Besides my figure comp prep, I'm looking forward to my ACSM CPT workshop this weekend coming up. I praise God for my oh-so-supportive husband who took it upon himself to pay for it <3 It was an incredibly nice gesture from him. I'd like to take the CPT test by February '12.

Ok ok... I need to get back to writing my final paper for my psych class (due Monday >_<) *busy*busy*bee*

No comments:

Post a Comment