Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Takes the guess work out

Today was my first day working out with my trainer. Had a great back and shoulders workout; we focused a lot on my rear delts.
He also gave me my diet plan. It's a little under 1500 calories breaking down into 47% protein, 31% carbs, and 22% fat. I especially like his food plan for me because it's just an overall clean diet and the protein is primarily from food. My diet before was well balanced but most of my protein came from supplements/shakes. Supplements aren't horrible BUT you just have to be careful because most have extra unknown fillers. I'd rather feed my body with natural foods instead of over doing it with the supplements. My diet plan does consist of one scoop of protein post workout; my trainer wants me to take only Isopure protein because it's a lot "cleaner" than most other protein brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment