Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pics

Here are some present pics. Next time I will post older pics of my body from way before I had a baby, after having a baby, and I guess pics that show how my body is changing. Keep in mind that right now I'm in a conditioning phase. The comp date is yet to be announced/official, but the general date is in April. So right now, I'm roughly under 20wks away from the event. I need to focus on leaning out/dropping my body fat so I don't feel completely overwhelmed when I'm down to the final weeks and days of the event.





2 comments:

  1. I am def going to follow you during your training. Im also glad you have posted these pictures because it will help me a lot knowing I can work on the same areas and see what your doing to achieve your goals in order to achieve mine as well.. Good luck lady and stay motivated. You will do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for following :) I hope you enjoy the posts and hopefully you find it useful. Good luck with your progress as well!

    ReplyDelete