Sunday, December 11, 2011

Officially 18wks out

I originally had a local figure event in mind to compete. However, my trainer suggested that I stick to NPC events because they are "more legit" and the judges are a little more methodical about how they judge. My trainer said that it would be a shame for me to compete in a small town contest and be judged unfairly, making my hard work a waste. So we looked up upcoming NPC Texas events and found one that is being held on April 14, 2012. Now we have an official target date and we can begin an official COUNTDOWN! Am I more nervous now?... heck yeah! lol. But I definitely have my head in the game and am more motivated to make every workout and every bite of food count.
Here are some present pics... currently at 124lbs and 16% body fat. Sometimes when I look at my pictures I wonder if my goal to compete in a figure competition is a pipe dream, since I feel that I'm too small and have so much work to do as far as developing my body. But, I just remind myself that this is my very first competition and I'm training in order to challenge myself and be an example to others. Plus, my trainer likes to remind me that conditioning is more important that size.
So here are my 18wks out pics O_O :





Besides my size, I know I really need to work on developing my upper body and learn how to really flare out my lats.

2 comments:

  1. eeeEe motivation & inspiration!!

    you got this elimae! then you can coach me! haha. just kidding, but you can help me get on track to abs! haha. i now decided that i want abs, long way to go from where I'm at but its somethint to aim for!

    and i say figure because thats what you really want, have your heart set on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks cat! i have a long way to go but my heads in the game and i'm putting myself out there to be criticized pretty much :/ this is one heck of a ride!

    ReplyDelete